A brand new innovative look and operating model. Opening 2023
We’re looking for ambitious clinicians with entrepreneurial spirit to take on the running of a brand new innovative practice in Greenock.
It’s not just the look of the practice that’s different. Our brand new operating model utilises advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client and colleague experience to create the future of our practices and their profitability.
With a brand new opening, we can tailor the practice to compliment your clinical interests and long term plans.
Partnering with us
Our Joint Venture Partnership model allows vets, nurses, and practice managers the opportunity to become a practice owner.
Our model is the only one in the industry that gives you complete TRUE clinical freedom, you're independent to make your own business and practice based decisions, allowing you to run your practice, your way, keeping 100% of the profits, securing your financial future.
Partnering with our business experts across 12 key functions, we help develop your commercial and leadership skills and experience, setting you on the path for success. Our model includes a guaranteed salary from day 1 whilst having the security of being part of a wider group.
Tour our new look practice
The new operating model
The new operating model
At its core, our new operating model utilising advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client, and colleague experience to create the future of our practices.
- Enabling operational efficiencies such as the transference of appropriate tasks, which in turn, reduces pressure on clinicians, allowing time to write up notes, conduct clinical investigations, and allows them to focus on the most rewarding aspects of their job, ensuring a good work-life balance
- Colleagues focusing on what they are qualified to do and enjoy the most
- Clients receiving an exceptional service and forging stronger relationships
- Pets getting the treatment they deserve
- Reduced operational pressure on vets and practice teams
- A stronger business performance
Why are we doing it?
We want our practices the best choice for vets, nurses and non-clinical colleagues. We want people to want to work with us and see no other way of working.
- The changes provide clear career pathways within the practice
- It gives an enhanced client journey
- Maximises service quality
- Improves teamworking
- Is a practicable and innovative solution to the complexities of running a 21st Century veterinary practice
Take a look inside....
Greenock is a historic industrial town, 25 miles west of Glasgow.
Much of the west end of Greenock retains its impressive Victorian buildings, not least the 245-foot Victoria Tower which remains incomplete. Attractions include McLean Museum and Art Gallery and the Old West Kirk. The town is home to the world's first Burns Club, with many of the founding members having known Robert Burns himself.
The Greenock Cut is an aqueduct which is one of the top 50 walks in Scotland, offering panoramic views of the Clyde. There are also a number of shopping facilities, including the Oak Mall Shopping Centre, and many restaurants, cafes and pubs to eat in. The town has a variety of sporting facilities. Greenock boasts nine railway stations, which provide services to Glasgow, Gourock, Wemyss Bay and other surrounding stops. There is a number of local bus routes as well as services to further destinations such as Glasgow, Largs and Dunoon. Ferries run from Victoria Harbour along the Firth of Clyde to Dunoon and other destinations. The town is located at the end of the M8 motorway which begins in Edinburgh and travels through Glasgow, making it easily accessible by car.
Our new Pets at Home store look
Get in touch
To find out more about ownership at Vets4Pets or how our model works, contact Bronwen Ballinger on 07719072463 or email using the button below.