Practice Ownership at Vets4Pets Farnham
We are looking for a new partner to help take the practice through the next stages of growth and development
About the practice
Spacious and immaculate; 4,009 sq. ft. in size and positioned across two floors.
The first floor houses 7 consult rooms, 2 operating theatres, 1 prep area with 2 workstations - 1 of which is a dental workspace, a spacious pharmacy, cat and dog wards and a large spacious reception area with designated cat and dog waiting areas.
The ground floor houses an exceptionally large consult room, isolation ward, a colleague room/kitchen, a dedicated office, a second laundry/prep area and w/c and shower facilities for colleagues. There is an abundance of storage across both floors and additional, unused space on the ground floor that could be used for a range of additional clinical services.
- Equipment includes 2 ultrasounds, a digital x-ray, a new dental x-ray, bloods machine, multi obs parameter monitor, 2 pulse oximeters, electrocautery device, a Doppler blood pressure monitor and 6 drip pumps. The practice also has access to a Tonopen.
- Over 4,500 active bonded clients and 7,000 registered patients, with a consistent growth of approx. 25 NCR’s a week.
- Caseload is split dogs/cats/rabbits/exotics, including guinea pigs, ferrets and rats.
- An existing work stream in support of ophthalmology and/or orthopaedics certificate holders.
- Nurse clinics including puppy parties (under normal circumstances), weight management clinics etc.
About the team
- A large team of dedicated full and part time veterinary professionals comprising:
- Seven experienced vets
- A strong nursing team of seven RVN’s
- One VCA
- Seven receptionists
- One practice administrator
- One practice manager
- The team ensure excellent client satisfaction with reviews scoring very highly across all online feedback channels
- An active and engaging social media presence, with 500+ followers and a dedicated member of the team driving this.
- A strong community profile with established charity links in support of RSPCA and Cats Protection.
About our model
Our Joint Venture Partnership model is the only model in the industry that gives you complete clinical freedom to run your practice, your way, keeping 100% of the profits.
Partnering with us enables an affordable route to ownership, making the dream of owning your own practice more achievable than ever.
We have 12 dedicated departments that support you in all aspects of business, setting you on the path for success. Our model includes a guaranteed salary from day 1 whilst having the security of being part of a wider group.
Get in touch
To find out more about ownership at Vets4Pets Farnham or more around how our model works, contact Jo Hurst on 07970 617412
Hear from Roger
Over the years, I've invested a lot of time and energy developing Vets4Pets Farnham into a successful business and I’m very proud of all that we’ve achieved so far. I'm actively searching for a partner to help with the management and future strategy of the practice; we have fantastic facilities, a loyal dedicated and hardworking team and of course, great clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of something special and join me in moving the practice onto the next stages of business growth.
I also appreciate the desire for sole practice ownership, so if this approach is more inline with your personal preferences, I’m open to discuss this as an option.
What are clients are saying
Just a snippet of some of the reviews the practice receives to gain their 4.6 stars on Google Reviews:
"All of my animals have been treated with love, care and respect by the head vet Roger and his fantastic team of vets, nurses and receptionists"
"I have just come away from your vets and I must say that it was the most organized and safe place also the staff were amazing thank you so much"
"The whole team are amazing and like a family, could not recommend them highly enough"
Take a virtual look around
Farnham is a small, picturesque market town in Surrey, positioned adjacent to the Hampshire border and has great transport and motorway links (A3, M3 and A31) to the capital, which is located 35 miles away.
Farnham has a range of state and private schools, with state education facilities accessible