Our Vets for Pets Banbury practice is looking for a new owner
About the practice
- Opened in 2012, the practice has been well looked after and is in excellent condition
- It is based on a full and busy retail park which has a gym, supermarket, electric car charging station and restaurants
- The retail park is located on the edge of a large and densely populated residential area which is expanding
- Located inside a highly successful Pets at Home store, providing plenty of footfall
- 1,032 sq. ft. in size, offering 3 fully equipped consult rooms (1 lead lined, with x-ray), a combined/open plan, prep, utility area and pharmacy area. There is a dedicated operating theatre, separate cat & dog/isolation wards and a combined office, kitchen and colleague space
- Over 3,300 active clients
- A practice awarded RCVS tier 2, silver ISFM and RWAF gold status
- Lots of potential to further develop the practice
About the team
The practice team currently comprises of:
- 1 Head Nurse
- 2 RVNs
- 4 CCAs
- 2 VCAs
This is a friendly and proactive team who strive to ensure that their clients and customers are well-looked after, something that you'll see reflected in their high-scoring online reviews!
About our model
Joint Venture Partnership is the only model in the industry that gives you complete TRUE clinical freedom. You're independent to make your own clinical and practice-based decisions, allowing you to run your practice, your way and enables you to have the freedom to make the best decisions for your patients.
Partnering with us enables an affordable route to ownership, making the dream of owning your own practice more achievable than ever.
We have 12 dedicated departments that support you in all aspects of business, setting you on the path for success. Our model includes a guaranteed salary from day 1 whilst having the security of being part of a wider group.
Get in touch
To find out more about ownership at Vets for Pets Banbury or more around how our model works, contact Tom Legrand on 07719 056 045
Take a look around
Banbury is a market town on the River Cherwell in northern Oxfordshire.
The town is a bustling commercial and retail centre at the edge of the Cotswolds, with a primarily rural surrounding.
Banbury is set amidst the gentle rolling hills in the north of the district. An impressive bronze statue of the “Fine Lady” from the famous “Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross” rhyme is set close to the Banbury Cross at the meeting point of the roads from Oxford, Warwick and Shipston-on-Stour. Other points of interest include the Market Place, the St Mary’s parish church, the atmospheric lanes and streets of the Old Town and the Castle Quay shopping mall with the town’s Museum set directly beside the Oxford Canal. The Museum connects to the 18th century Tooley’s Boatyard, where you can take a guided tour of the narrow boat workshop and dry-dock.
What clients are saying
Here's a look at some of the reviews the practice receives, giving them their 5 star review on Facebook:
"I was really worried about one of our bunnies, he had stopped eating & wasn’t very active. I called Vets4Pets & they got him in immediately. After being admitted for a couple of hours & given some meds I picked him up & he’s really bounced back"
"I took my pups there and they are fantastic, very happy to talk and explain things and happy with answering questions to the best of their knowledge. highly recommend"