A brand new innovative look and operating model Coming soon!
We’re looking for ambitious clinicians with entrepreneurial spirit to take on the running of a brand new innovative practice in Haverfordwest.
It’s not just the look of the practice that’s different. Our brand new operating model utilises advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client and colleague experience to create the future of our practices and their profitability.
With a brand new opening, we can tailor the practice to compliment your clinical interests and long term plans.
Partnering with us
Our Joint Venture Partnership model allows vets, nurses, and practice managers the opportunity to become a practice owner.
Joint Venture Partnership is the only model in the industry that gives you complete TRUE clinical freedom. You're independent to make your own clinical and practice-based decisions, allowing you to run your practice, your way and enables you to have the freedom to make the best decisions for your patients.
Partnering with our business experts across 12 key functions, we help develop your commercial and leadership skills and experience, setting you on the path for success. Our model includes a guaranteed salary from day 1 whilst having the security of being part of a wider group.
Tour our new look practice
The new operating model
The new operating model
At its core, our new operating model utilising advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client, and colleague experience to create the future of our practices.
- Enabling operational efficiencies such as the transference of appropriate tasks, which in turn, reduces pressure on clinicians, allowing time to write up notes, conduct clinical investigations, and allows them to focus on the most rewarding aspects of their job, ensuring a good work-life balance
- Colleagues focusing on what they are qualified to do and enjoy the most
- Clients receiving an exceptional service and forging stronger relationships
- Pets getting the treatment they deserve
- Reduced operational pressure on vets and practice teams
- A stronger business performance
Why are we doing it?
We want our practices the best choice for vets, nurses and non-clinical colleagues. We want people to want to work with us and see no other way of working.
- The changes provide clear career pathways within the practice
- It gives an enhanced client journey
- Maximises service quality
- Improves teamworking
- Is a practicable and innovative solution to the complexities of running a 21st Century veterinary practice
Take a look inside....
Haverfordwest is the attractive and ancient county town of Pembrokeshire, with a current population of 15,000. Haverfordwest is a market town and an important road network hub between Milford Haven, Pembroke Dock, Fishguard and St David's.
Being the county town, most bus services radiate to the whole of Pembrokeshire and also a railway station.
The practice is based inside a Pets At Home store situated on the Springfield retail park, so there is ample free parking available. It is also a 5 minute walk to the Withybush retail park which has a Costa, Boots, M&S, and many more shops.
Get in touch
To find out more about ownership at Vets4Pets or how our model works, contact Tom Legrand on 07719 056 045 or email using the button below.