A brand new innovative look and operating model Opening November 2022.
We’re looking for ambitious clinicians with entrepreneurial spirit to take on the running of a brand new innovative practice in Tottenham. We’re keen to talk with anyone who wants to consider Practice ownership, or if ownership isn’t for you, we’re happy to discuss an employed role of Clinical Director.
It’s not just the look of the practice that’s different. Our brand new operating model “Pathfinder” utilises advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client and colleague experience to create the future of our practices and their profitability.
With a brand new opening, we can tailor the practice to compliment your clinical interests and long term plans.
Partnering with us
Our Joint Venture Partnership model allows vets, nurses, and practice managers the opportunity to become a practice owner.
Our model is the only one in the industry that gives you complete TRUE clinical freedom, you're independent to make your own business and practice based decisions, allowing you to run your practice, your way, keeping 100% of the profits, securing your financial future.
Partnering with our business experts across 12 key functions, we help develop your commercial and leadership skills and experience, setting you on the path for success. Our model includes a guaranteed salary from day 1 whilst having the security of being part of a wider group.
Tour our new look practice
The new operating model
At its core, Pathfinder is about utilising advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client, and colleague experience to create the future of our practices.
- Enabling operational efficiencies by allowing for more clients to be seen per consulting vet (whilst avoiding a ‘conveyor belt’ approach) and allowing time to write up notes, conduct clinical investigations, and ensuring a good work-life balance
- Colleagues focusing on what they are qualified to do and enjoy the most.
- Clients getting a gold-standard service.
- Pets getting the treatment they deserve.
- Efficiencies allowing more clients to be seen per vet.
- A strong business performance as a result.
Why are we doing it?
We would like to address the vet retention and recruitment crisis by making our practices the best choice for vets. We want people to want to work with us and see no other way of working.
- It provides a career opportunity for PHAs – Creating a career path within the practice
- We want to reduce the ‘Front and back’ Mentality that some practices experience
- Allow Clinical Colleagues to do more of what they enjoy
- Better communication throughout the practice
- Improved service, communication, and engagement with clients in meeting the needs of their pets
Take a look inside....
Tottenham is steeped in history, with an equally exciting future ahead, due to regeneration plans throughout the area. In late 1970 Tottenham’s low-lying fields and market gardens were rapidly transformed into affordable housing, offering an easy commute into central London. As a traditionally working class area, the affordable homes and fantastic transport links make Tottenham a great place to live.
Today, continuing developments are in progress in Northumberland Park, Tottenham Green, Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale, offering more residential, leisure and retail opportunities to residents and visitors from neighbouring towns.
Our new Pets at Home store look
Get in touch
To find out more about ownership at Vets4Pets or how our model works, contact Claire Cunningham on 07811 027 037 or email using the button below.