Vets4Pets St Neots
A brand new innovative look and operating model
We’re looking for ambitious clinicians with entrepreneurial spirit to take on the running of a brand new innovative practice in St Neots. We’re keen to talk with anyone who wants to consider Practice ownership, or if ownership isn’t for you, we’re happy to discuss an employed role of Clinical Director.
It’s not just the look of the practice that’s different. Our brand new operating model “Pathfinder” utilises advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client and colleague experience to create the future of our practices and their profitability.
With a brand new opening, we can tailor the practice to compliment your clinical interests and long term plans.
Partnering with us
Our Joint Venture Partnership model allows vets, nurses, and practice managers the opportunity to become a practice owner.
Joint Venture Partnership is the only model in the industry that gives you complete TRUE clinical freedom. You're independent to make your own clinical and practice-based decisions, allowing you to run your practice, your way and enables you to have the freedom to make the best decisions for your patients.
Partnering with our business experts across 12 key functions, we help develop your commercial and leadership skills and experience, setting you on the path for success. Our model includes a guaranteed salary from day 1 whilst having the security of being part of a wider group.
Tour our new look practice
The new operating model
At its core, Pathfinder is about utilising advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client, and colleague experience to create the future of our practices.
- Enabling operational efficiencies by allowing for more clients to be seen per consulting vet (whilst avoiding a ‘conveyor belt’ approach) and allowing time to write up notes, conduct clinical investigations, and ensuring a good work-life balance
- Colleagues focusing on what they are qualified to do and enjoy the most.
- Clients getting a gold-standard service.
- Pets getting the treatment they deserve.
- Efficiencies allowing more clients to be seen per vet.
- A strong business performance as a result.
Why are we doing it?
We would like to address the vet retention and recruitment crisis by making our practices the best choice for vets. We want people to want to work with us and see no other way of working.
- It provides a career opportunity for PHAs – Creating a career path within the practice
- We want to reduce the ‘Front and back’ Mentality that some practices experience
- Allow Clinical Colleagues to do more of what they enjoy
- Better communication throughout the practice
- Improved service, communication, and engagement with clients in meeting the needs of their pets
Take a look inside....
About St Neots
St Neots is Cambridgeshire’s largest and fastest growing town with a current population of over 30,000. Located in the south west corner of the county and nestled along the banks of the River Great Ouse.
St Neots is commutable from many nearby towns and fast train links also connect the town directly to London and Peterborough.
The town centre boasts a bowling alley, cinema complex and museum. It also has an eclectic mix of national and independent retailers as well as restaurants, bars and cafes.
Just a short walk from the town centre there is a multitude of green space to explore including the 72 acre Riverside Park, offering beautiful scenery to enjoy at leisure.
Get in touch
To find out more about ownership at Vets4Pets or how our model works, contact Samantha Culling on 07890 044 014 or email using the button below.