Practice ownership available now at Vets4Pets Handforth
About the Practice
Our flagship practice, opened in May 2021, Handforth is a fantastic, modern, fully equipped practice.
This practice is based inside a busy Pets at Home Store with great positioning and visibility on the retail park. It is a spacious and contemporary practice that is running with our new operating model. It includes a laboratory, pharmacy, digital x-ray and separate Cat and Dog waiting areas.
Handforth's team is made up of:
- 2 Experienced Vets
- 1 Practice Manager
- 4 Pet Health Advisors
- 2 Veterinary Care Assistants
What our clients are saying
Just a snippet of some of the reviews the practice receives to gain their 4.7/5 on Google:
"My dog has had to have both ear canals removed. The staff here have been wonderful, cannot recommend them enough. Over and above is how they perform. Thanks!"
"The price was affordable, the receptionist was warm and welcoming.
The vet was brilliant with checking my puppy over and telling me everything I needed to know"
"Fantastic!! Really great got me in quick when I was worried about my cat and have good disabled access. They were really helpful and genuinely nice people. Have now transferred permanently to this vets surgery"
Tour our new look practice
The new operating model
At its core, our new operating model is about utilising advances in technology, practice design and colleague structure to enhance the pet, client, and colleague experience to create the future of our practices.
- Enabling operational efficiencies by allowing for more clients to be seen per consulting vet (whilst avoiding a ‘conveyor belt’ approach) and allowing time to write up notes, conduct clinical investigations, and ensuring a good work-life balance
- Colleagues focusing on what they are qualified to do and enjoy the most.
- Clients getting a gold-standard service.
- Pets getting the treatment they deserve.
- Efficiencies allowing more clients to be seen per vet.
- A strong business performance as a result.
Why are we doing it?
We would like to address the vet retention and recruitment crisis by making our practices the best choice for vets. We want people to want to work with us and see no other way of working.
- It provides a career opportunity for PHAs – Creating a career path within the practice
- We want to reduce the ‘Front and back’ Mentality that some practices experience
- Allow Clinical Colleagues to do more of what they enjoy
- Better communication throughout the practice
- Improved service, communication, and engagement with clients in meeting the needs of their pets
Take a look inside....
Our new Pets at Home store look
Partnering with us
Our Joint Venture Partnership model allows vets, nurses, and practice managers the opportunity to become a practice owner.
Our model is the only one in the industry that gives you complete TRUE clinical freedom, you're independent to make your own business and practice based decisions, allowing you to run your practice, your way, keeping 100% of the profits, securing your financial future.
Partnering with our business experts across 12 key functions, we help develop your commercial and leadership skills and experience, setting you on the path for success. Our model includes a guaranteed salary from day 1 whilst having the security of being part of a wider group.
Get in touch
To find out more about ownership at Vets4Pets Handforth or more around how our model works, contact Bronwen Ballinger on 07719072463.