Our award winning, two-year Graduate Development Programme, designed by Vets with extensive practice and industry experience, puts you at its centre.
It is specially designed to give new graduates the best start possible, helping you to develop your medical, surgical and softer skills such as communication, team work and leadership allowing you to train on the job with experienced and supportive Veterinary Partners as well as take paid leave to attend specialist CPD events over the course of the two years.
With a role in one of our Graduate training practices, you'll train on the job at a pace that works for you, you'll have support from day one from your dedicated mentor, graduate buddy, the 1,300+ Vets within our online clinical community and dedicated Graduate Team . You will build - at your pace - your own client base and see the continuity of cases with the support of your wider team and you'll only be sole charge when you're ready.
We aim to find you a role that fits you , in terms of location and culture fit. There are Vets4Pets and Companion Care practices across the country of all shapes and sizes, owned and run by our Joint Venture Partners (JVPs).
Here are just some of the high quality CPD events we deliver as part of the Vets4Pets graduate programme;
- Practical Dentistry
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Insights and Emotional Intelligence
- VetCT and Radiography
- Interpersonal Skills
- Emergency Surgery
- Management and Leadership
- Plus much more, including tickets to London Vet Show in year 2!
We want to hear from passionate and enthusiastic Veterinary graduates, who are ready to embark on this really exciting journey of transitioning from University, to a Vet in practice!
If you have graduated in the last year, with a relevant veterinary degree , and share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
Just some of our rewards and benefits:
- Starting salary of £31k rising to £33k after year 1, rising again to £35k following completion of the programme
- No financial tie at any stage
- At least 28 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- 10-11 days per year of clinical and non-clinical CPD, including tickets to London Vet Show
- Paid release for all CPD events including reimbursement of any travel costs
- A dedicated clinical coach in practice offering ongoing clinical support
- Support and access to 1000+ Vets within our online and clinical community
- Phased approach to sole charge duties
- RCVS and BVA membership
- Support with practice transfer should the need arise
- Access to our Next Steps Programme following completion of the programme
- Group colleague discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lifestyle discounts
- Group pension contributions