Client Care Advisor- Derby Vets4Pets
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our growing, friendly team as a Client Care Advisor. If you enjoy providing a great client care experience, love animals and thrive working in a busy environment then we have just the opportunity for you.
This role is full time 4 days per week, 10 hours a day (8:30am – 7pm) and 1 in 4 weekend days
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using our practice management system
• Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
• Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery
• Following appointment booking protocols to keep things running smoothly
• Ensuring the reception area is kept organised and clean
• Cashing up each day
• Ensure all data is up to date and correct by the end of each day
You must have prior experience working in a Veterinary practice, Doctors Surgery or a similar Customer Service role. You will thrive in a busy environment, have excellent communication skills, be an effective team player and be able to use your own initiative when required. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animals and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
In return, we offer a fun, supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities, 28 days annual leave and benefits that include pension scheme. Being part of the Pets at Home Group, you will also be entitled to 20% discount at The Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room as well as access to lots of discounts and cashback offers at a range of retail stores and online shops.
We are an equal opportunities employer
To apply, please visit: https://www.vets4petscareers.com/